The NSW Government and media have announced multiple cases of people testing positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This respiratory virus is primarily spread through contact with infected individuals, via coughing or sneezing.
To help prevent the spread of the virus on NSW public transport, Busabout requests that all patrons follow the below General Protective Measures:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Seek medical attention if you have a fever, cough, or have difficulty breathing.
- Stay informed and follow advice – visit www.health.nsw.gov.au/coronavirus.