To deliver and provide quality bus services to the public and to provide the public with a means for allowing customer feedback.
- Adhere to our “Customer Service Charter”.
- Market our services by providing access to timetable information through our website, advertising the Transport Infoline “131 500” and ensuring timetables are available on our buses.
- Ensure our buses display clear destination signs.
- Regularly maintain timetable displays at interchanges and bus stops.
- Provide regular Customer Service Training to our bus operators and staff.
- All customer feedback will be logged and monitored.
- Customer’s complaints will be responded to, where possible, within two working days and advised of the outcome.
- Complaints concerning passenger and/ or vehicle safety, driver’s behaviour and or accreditation issues will be referred to Transport for New South Wales or other relevant authorities.
- Complaints of a systemic nature will be monitored and the necessary service amendments will be made to minimise the reoccurrence of similar complaints.
- Any complaints not resolved within three months will be forwarded to Transport for New South Wales.
Busabout is committed to report to Transport for New South Wales in the format nominated by them, outlining all details of complaints/compliments received.
Industry Systems Participation
Busabout will provide the following services;
- Publicise the Transport Infoline 131 500 as a mode for the public to access timetable information and provided customer feedback including complaints.
- Provide an after-hours service directing the public to the Transport Infoline 131 500.
- Facilitate lost property enquiries.
- Provide passengers with up-to-date information, including transport delays and incidents, by informing the Transport Infoline of any such disruptions.
- Advertise the Transport Infoline logo and functions on our website, in our timetables and our bus stop displays.